Staten Island Real Estate
Welcome to RealEstateSINY.com, your full service
Staten Island real estate brokerage with a Dot-Com name.
When it comes to buying and selling homes on Staten Island, we provide the most advanced marketing platforms that can be found locally. With 90% of the real estate market moving online, our team has adopted a business strategy to meet the demands of todays online marketplace while still utilizing the most effective traditional marketing techniques.
The best part is, if you see any Staten Island houses, condos, or commercial properties that you like, you can schedule a viewing with one of our award-winning REALTORS® by calling (718) 966-9669, or by contacting us online.
New On The Market
- $1,050,000 Bensonhurst 1310 64th St Brooklyn 3600sqft
- $209,900 Grymes Hill 55 Austin Pl #2k Staten Island 2Br, 1.00Ba, 851sqft
- $205,000 Grant City 145 Lincoln Ave #6f Staten Island 1Br, 1.00Ba, 850sqft
- $459,000 Heartland Village 197 Mcveigh Ave Staten Island 3Br, 2.00Ba, 1856sqft
- $499,999 Oakwood 2961 Amboy Rd Staten Island 3Br, 2.00Ba, 1100sqft
- $539,900 Princes Bay 81 El Camino Lp Staten Island 4Br, 4.00Ba, 1746sqft
- $539,900 Princes Bay 91 El Camino Lp Staten Island 4Br, 4.00Ba, 1746sqft
- $549,900 Princes Bay 85 El Camino Lp Staten Island 3Br, 4.00Ba, 1746sqft
- $920,000 Oakwood NDB Roma Ave #41081 Staten Island 21260sqft
- $419,999 Annadale 96 Kenmore St Staten Island 3Br, 3.00Ba, 1890sqft
- $269,000 Shore Acres 20 Cliff St #5m Staten Island 2Br, 2.00Ba, 885sqft
- $259,900 Arden Heights 49 Ilyssa Way Staten Island 2Br, 3.00Ba, 1354sqft
- $459,900 Eltingville 68 Reading Ave Staten Island 3Br, 3.00Ba, 1540sqft
- $1,800 New Dorp 2375 Richmond Rd Staten Island 14700sqft
- $1,600 New Dorp 2375 Richmond Rd Staten Island 14700sqft
- $275,000 Rosebank 120 Lynhurst Ave Staten Island 3Br, 3.00Ba, 1200sqft
- $184,000 St. George 36 Hamilton Ave #5e Staten Island 1Br, 1.00Ba, 900sqft
- $439,000 Arrochar 29 Conger St Staten Island 3Br, 3.00Ba, 2192sqft
- $999,900 Grymes Hill 69 Starbuck St Staten Island 5875sqft
- $273,000 Midland Beach 889 Patterson Ave Staten Island 2Br, 2.00Ba, 1073sqft
Search Staten Island Property Listings
Browse all Staten Island NY homes for sale, including condominiums, luxury homes, and commercial spaces. Our MLS listings are updated daily.Search Now!
Staten Island Homes: Our Services for Buyers
At RealEstateSINY.com, you can view Staten Island homes and commercial properties for sale all day, every day.
One-stop real estate shopping has a new front door on Staten Island! Whether you're at home, the office, or anywhere in the world, we're just a keystroke, click, or phone call away.
Our site features the most advanced search technologies available, which allows buyers to find real estate on Staten Island by neighborhood, price range, and interactive map. We also offer polygon and radius-based search capabilities, which lets you customize your preferred search area even further.
While you search for your next home or property online, you can also chat with one of our agents. You can ask questions about particular homes for sale, request a tour of any available listing, or discuss the home sale process with an experienced professional. See more about buying a home, and learn about the various communities that make up this beautiful part of New York State.
Most Popular Staten Island Real Estate Areas
Sign Up to Start Saving Searches + Bookmarking Listings
Sign up Free for the ability to bookmark your favorite listings, save searches, and receive email updates as soon as new properties enter the market.Sign Up Now!
How We Help Sellers
Our brokerage will make sure that your home sells in a reasonable period of time, and for top dollar. We do everything that you'd expect from a traditional New York realty office, and more!
Our advanced marketing strategies aren't just about being tech savvy; they're researched, time tested, and proven to be incredibly effective. With one call, you will be amazed at what our team can offer you, and take comfort knowing that we're local REALTORSÂ® who have worked in the Staten Island market for years.
To get started, call us at (718) 966-9669, or learn more about how we can help you sell your home on Staten Island.
Latest From Our Blog...
According to the 2013 National Association of Realtors, seventy-one percent of homebuyers consider curb appeal while looking for a home. Curb Appeal is the w...
While looking for a place to live, a small room is not something most people want but you may not have a choice in the matter. If you live in a dorm room or...