Staten Island Real Estate
Welcome to RealEstateSINY.com, your full service
Staten Island real estate brokerage with a Dot-Com name.
When it comes to buying and selling homes on Staten Island, we provide the most advanced marketing platforms that can be found locally. With 90% of the real estate market moving online, our team has adopted a business strategy to meet the demands of todays online marketplace while still utilizing the most effective traditional marketing techniques.
The best part is, if you see any Staten Island houses, condos, or commercial properties that you like, you can schedule a viewing with one of our award-winning REALTORS® by calling (718) 966-9669, or by contacting us online.
New On The Market
- $725,000 New Dorp 10000sqft
- $725,000 New Dorp 4300sqft
- $202,500 Port Richmond 2Br, 3.00Ba, 1368sqft
- $295,000 Huguenot 2Br, 2.00Ba, 1008sqft
- $329,000 Bulls Head 3Br, 2.00Ba, 1156sqft
- $335,000 Great Kills 1Br, 2.00Ba, 1292sqft
- $369,000 Port Richmond 3Br, 3.00Ba, 1188sqft
- $82,500 St. George 1Br, 1.00Ba, 782sqft
- $529,000 Woodrow 5Br, 4.00Ba, 2400sqft
- $310,000 Eltingville 5Br, 2.00Ba, 1354sqft
- $399,000 Great Kills 3Br, 2.00Ba, 1380sqft
- $265,000 Graniteville 2Br, 2.00Ba, 1324sqft
- $950,000 Oakwood NDH 4Br, 4.00Ba, 2400sqft
- $500,000 Eltingville 3Br, 2.00Ba, 912sqft
- $289,000 Huguenot 2Br, 2.00Ba, 1008sqft
- $329,000 Mariners Hrbr 3Br, 2.00Ba, 1280sqft
- $795,000 Willowbrook 3Br, 3.00Ba, 2500sqft
- $775,900 Castletn Corner 4Br, 4.00Ba, 3107sqft
- $824,900 Tottenville 4Br, 3.00Ba, 4277sqft
- $300,000 Off Island 4Br, 2.00Ba, 1900sqft
Search Staten Island Property Listings
Browse all Staten Island NY homes for sale, including condominiums, luxury homes, and commercial spaces. Our MLS listings are updated daily.Search Now!
Staten Island Homes: Our Services for Buyers
At RealEstateSINY.com, you can view Staten Island homes and commercial properties for sale all day, every day.
One-stop real estate shopping has a new front door on Staten Island! Whether you're at home, the office, or anywhere in the world, we're just a keystroke, click, or phone call away.
Our site features the most advanced search technologies available, which allows buyers to find real estate on Staten Island by neighborhood, price range, and interactive map. We also offer polygon and radius-based search capabilities, which lets you customize your preferred search area even further.
While you search for your next home or property online, you can also chat with one of our agents. You can ask questions about particular homes for sale, request a tour of any available listing, or discuss the home sale process with an experienced professional. See more about buying a home, and learn about the various communities that make up this beautiful part of New York State.
Most Popular Staten Island Real Estate Areas
Sign Up to Start Saving Searches + Bookmarking Listings
Sign up Free for the ability to bookmark your favorite listings, save searches, and receive email updates as soon as new properties enter the market.Sign Up Now!
How We Help Sellers
Our brokerage will make sure that your home sells in a reasonable period of time, and for top dollar. We do everything that you'd expect from a traditional New York realty office, and more!
Our advanced marketing strategies aren't just about being tech savvy; they're researched, time tested, and proven to be incredibly effective. With one call, you will be amazed at what our team can offer you, and take comfort knowing that we're local REALTORSÂ® who have worked in the Staten Island market for years.
To get started, call us at (718) 966-9669, or learn more about how we can help you sell your home on Staten Island.
Latest From Our Blog...
Mays cool weather wasnt enough to cool Staten Islands consistently warming real estate market. It looks as though our assumption was correct. Just like...
April hasn’t seen more than 200 residential home sales since 2008, when 214 homes were sold. Even still, this past April marks the most the month has seen...
If you take a look at the residential sales over the months following Hurricane Sandy, you can see that the storm definitely had an impact on the amount of h...