Between the years of 1919 and 1931, a handful of houses were built in many different architectural styles. Most of which were of the Arts & Crafts-style, though there were a few others. 131 Marion Avenue, a Colonial Revival-style house, was built in 1922 for Edward W. Thompson, using the designs of Otto Loeffler. That same year, Mediterranean Revival-style 173 St. Paul's Avenue was built for surgeon Dr. Charles L. Reigi, using the designs of James Whitford. In 1923, a house was constructed using the designs of architect A. Schoeler for Emma and Clarence E. Brady. This house was built in the Foursquare-style, with features of Mediterranean Revival-style architecture.
Of the remaining Arts & Crafts style houses, the first was built in 1919 at 36 Marion Avenue for May & Charles G. Van Duzer, using the designs of James F. McDermott. In 1921, 65 Marion Avenue was built using a design of Arts & Crafts-style architecture with Tudor Revival-style features designed by Ole Kvenvik. The house was built for Philip Licht, who was a banker for the Corn Exchange Bank and the owner of Tompkinsville's Victory Theater. The following year, a parsonage, designed by architect Henry G. Otto, was constructed for the German Evangelical Lutheran Church. In 1925, an Arts & Crafts-style house designed by architect Daniel Santoro was built for J. Harry Tiernan, the son of politician Peter Tiernan. In 1931, 198 St. Paul's Avenue was constructed for Filomena Reigi, using the designs of Charles B. Heweker. Not only was this the last Arts & Crafts house to be built in the Stapleton Heights Historic District; it was also the last house with a distinctive architectural style to be built in the District.
Between the years of 1940 and 1993, several more houses were built in the Stapleton Heights Historic District. These houses have no distinguishing features, which can designate them as having certain architectural styles. The first houses to be built were 1 and 1A Dyson Street, a one-family and two-family home, respectively, which were designed by Matthew R. Leizer and built for Wolf Hulnick. Nine years later, another house was built for a Salvatore Maresca, at 241 St. Paul's Avenue, using the designs of Joshua Brown. In 1955, Mr. and Mrs. George Stapleton had a house constructed for them at 257 St. Paul's Avenue, designed by Joseph J. Ott.
During the years prior to 1960, the Trinity Lutheran Church held classes in their parish house. By around 1963, a school was built at 295 St. Paul's Avenue, expanding the number of students able to enroll at the school. Over twenty years had gone by before another house was constructed in the district. This house was built around 1986 at 15-17 Taxter Place; its owner, as well as the architect who designed the building, are unknown. The house at 57-61 Marion Avenue was constructed in 1993 for Laura and Steven Kalil, the president of the Caddell Dry Dock & Repair Co. Using the designs of architect Demetri Sarantitis, this house was the last to be constructed in the Stapleton Heights Historic District.