Exciting Opportunity To Own This High Traffic Location With A Profitable 10,947 sq ft. Restaurant, Bar With Class C Plenary License, Package Goods, Extended Operating Hours, Wedding/Banquet Facility (with booked weddings for 2021) & Liquor Serving Outside Live Music Venue. This Outdoor Music Venue Capacity Can Easily Be Tripled With The Vacant Land Included In This Sale (Money Maker) Property Comes Fully Equipped With All Kitchen, Restaurant Necessities Can Start Making Money On Day One. The Property Next Door To This Property Going South Is Also Included In The Deal 150 Rt 9. Thousands Of People A Day Travel Past This Property And The Possibilities Are Endless With This Location. Recap; The first parcel 140 Rt 9''contains 2.35+ acres of land, 2nd Parcel 150 Rt 9 Contains 1.85 Acres. 35-106.2Highway Business Zone.
a. Permitted Uses.
1. Retail and commercial merchandise and service establishments.
2. Banks and financial institutions.
3. Business, corporate, and professional offices including medical offices.
4. Restaurants, bars and other establishments serving food and beverage including catering establishments.
5. Retail food stores including supermarkets.
6. Theatres and recreation facilities, including golf driving ranges, miniature golf, roller rinks, ice rinks, fitness centers, bowling alleys, amusement centers, and batting/basketball cages.
7. Libraries and museums.
8. Artists' and photographers' studios.
9. Business and instructional schools and studios, including trade schools, martial arts and the visual and performing arts.
10.Health clubs and spas.
11.General service and repair shops, including carpentry, cabinetmaking, furniture repair, plumbing, or similar shops.
12.Dental and medical laboratories.
13.Mortuaries or funeral homes.
14.Day-care center, preschool and day nursery school.
15.Veterinary hospital, provided that all animals are kept in a permanent enclosed structure and are not within 150 feet of any existing residential use or zone.
16.Nonprofit clubs and lodge halls for civic and fraternal organizations.
17.Automobile rental agencies excluding truck rentals.
18.Public, quasi-public and private schools and governmental buildings.
19.Nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
20.Home building supply and improvement centers.
21.Fishing, boating and marine supply stores.
23.Existing self-storage operations or mini-warehouses previously approved by the Board.
24.Convents and cemeteries.
b. Conditional Uses.
1. Motor vehicle service stations in accordance with Subsection 35-127.2.
2. Motor vehicle repair shops in accordance with Subsection 35-127.3.
3. Public utilities in accordance with Subsection 35-127.8.
4. Hospitals in accordance with Subsection 35-127.11.
5. Cellular telecommunication towers and facilities in accordance with Subsection 35-127.12.
6. Boat sales and showrooms not in conjunction with a marina in accordance with Subsection 35-127.18.
7. Offices of contractors and craftsmen in accordance with Subsection 35-127.19.
8. Places of assembly.
9. Restricted brewery in accordance with Subsection 35-127.23 herein.
c. Permitted Accessory Uses. Accessory uses and structures are permitted that are customarily incidental and subordinate to, and located on the same lot as a principal permitted use.
e. Impervious Coverage. The maximum impervious coverage in the HB Zone shall be 50%.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth County Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of April 20th, 2021 at 9:05am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.