Best practices for getting your home seen by buyers - does this intimidate you? It doesn't have to be this way!
In the digital age, it is more important than ever to present your home in a nice light. The important of beautiful photos, social media, and well written descriptions should not be overlooked. Everything is out there for the public to see- friends, family, but most importantly, buyers who choose whether or not to bid on your home based on its presentation.
As part of a live Facebook segment, Broker and Co-Owner Anthony Licciardello is interviewed by PR Developer Hannah Jay on the best ways to market a home. You won't want to miss out on our many years of wisdom in this area, helping you avoid making the same mistakes we have seen so many sellers make.
Here is an outline of topics discussed:
1. What is the most overlooked aspect of presenting one's home in the best light?
2. What do you think are some of the best ways for a homeowner to make their property stand out from another home which is very similar?
3. Talk about the importance of photos, and a few tips for taking the best photos.
4. Here at RealEstateSINY.com, we've had a lot of success selling homes through social media. How does social media work in the seller's favor when used properly?
5. In your eyes, what characterizes run of the mill marketing, versus marketing that really stands out in the modern day? How does paying more attention to detail ultimately affect the home sale process?