“Your bathroom is the size of my apartment!” Did you ever think that was a bit of an exaggeration until you lived in your very own apartment and realized the statement can stand true? Here are ways to make the most of your space:
- Furniture with storage. Not only does it serve its initial purpose, but will also helps declutter. Consider getting a storage ottoman, television stand with shelves, a coffee table with an opening top, and a bed with draws under it. All this storage will be helpful in the long run.
- Fold away table. Want a table to eat on but do not want to give up the space? Consider a collapsible table or even a fold-up wall table.
- Need extra storage? Carrie Bradshaw had the right idea when she stored stuff in her oven. You do not have to put shoes in there like she did, but it is a perfect place to keep your pots, pans, mixing bowls, and baking sheets.
- Make use of the walls and ceiling. Whatever closet and cabinet space you have, you are going to use it carefully. Add shelves and hooks in your bedroom and kitchen to store things high up and keep out of your walking space. But keep the adorable stuff in the open and hide the other stuff within those closets and cabinets. You can also turn a closet into a (hideaway) office space.
- You can use a bookshelf to separate a room. If you live in a studio apartment, this will help divide up the room. But for any other kind of apartment, it is a great way to store stuff as well as keeping separation between the space.
- Do not want to spend money on these things? Try just simply getting rid of things. Only have furniture and belongings that are necessary for the space.
Hope this helped create more space to your apartment! For more tips and decorating advice, keep up with out TrendingSINY updatesPosted by Anthony Licciardello on