$2,400,000 - 57 Mace St, Staten Island, NYBack to Property Details
- Community Characteristics: Significant Percentage of Family Households, Nearby Military Facility(ies), Low Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
- Population: 55,343
- Population Male: 26,825
- Population Female: 28,519
- Population Density: 8,200
- Median Age: 38
- Average Household Net Worth: $791,604
- Median Household Income: $77,163
- Average Household Income: $92,907
- Total Crime Risk: 30% Above National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 39.50 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 24.50 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 85.60 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 66.90 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 48.62″
- Closest Major Airport: Newark Liberty International (10 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Gamla College (9 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: Wagner College (4 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Staten Island Yankees (a) (6 miles)
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but it not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by the Staten Island Multiple Listing Service, Inc.