We are at it again with affordable changes you can add to your home. With Spring just around the corner, cleaning is probably in the process. Why stop there though? Eliminate the old and bring in brand new changes that will not hurt your pocket at all!
- Neutral colors create a polished look, even on a lower budget. Get creative by turning your favorite pictures into a black and white photograph and add it into frames. Just remember that less is more, so do not over clutter the wall.
- For a quick update in your kitchen, paint your current cabinets black. This look is elegant and timeless. After painting, furnish the room with modern lighting and classic chairs and tables that appear rustic.
- The classic black and white bathroom is still a huge design. If you opt for this look, just pair it with modern pieces: glass door steam shower, glass sink, etc.
- Turn more of the rooms in your house sophisticated by adding a chandelier. Get one at a flea market or antique shop for a low price.
- Little affordable pieces you can incorporate into your home is green plants in unique and crafty vases, candles, and artsy pictures.
Have fun decorating at a low price homeowner!Posted by Anthony Licciardello on